Conferences, Workshops, Talks, Seminars
- Workshop on Quantum Communications and Information Technology (QCIT’17) at IEEE Globecom’17, Singapore, 4-8 December 2017. CFP: http://site.ieee.org/comsoc-qcit/files/2017/07/GC_17_QCIT_CFP.pdf.
Invited Talk on “Quantum-assisted Communications” at UESTC Chengdu, China, on 3rd November 2017.
Invited Talk on “Quantum-assisted Communications” at Tsinghua University Beijing, China, on 26th October 2017.
- Keynote “Harnessing Quantum-Computing & Signal Processing in Wireless Communications” at International Conference on Wireless Communications Signal Processing and Networking.
- Invited Plenary Keynote Speaker on “Cooperative Classical and Quantum Communications” at the W8: International Workshop on Quantum Communications for Future Networks (QCFN) 2017, IEEE VTC 2017 Spring, Sydney, Australia, 4-7 June 2017.
Invited Talk “Cooperative Classical and Quantum Communications” at the 14th Conference on Frontiers of Information Technology 19-21 Dec. 2016, Islamabad, Pakistan.
QCIT’16 Workshop at IEEE Globecom 2016, Dec 8. 2016, Washington, DC, USA.
- Keynote “Developments in Security for a Future with Quantum Computers” at The fifth International Conference on Computing, Communications and Informatics (ICACCI’16) and The Fourth International Symposium on Security in Computing and Communications (SSCC’16)
URL: http://edas.info/p21716 and http://acn-conference.org/sscc2016/keynote.html.
Signal processing for Quantum at EUSIPCO 2016, Aug. 29.-Sept. 2. 2016, Budapest, Hungary. URL: http://www.eusipco2016.org/.
- Plenary “A “SPOOKY PHENOMENON AT A DISTANCE” OR A POTENTWIRELESS TOOL DR EINSTEIN? QUANTUM-SOLUTIONS IN COMMUNICATIONS” at The 17th IEEE International workshop on Signal Processing advances in Wireless Communications.
Keynote “Cooperative Classical and Quantum Communications” at International Conference on Wireless Communications Signal Processing and Networking, March 2016.
URL: http://www.wispnet2017.org/new and http://www.wispnet2017.org/new/Michael.html
- QCIT’15 Workshop at IEEE GlobeCom 2015, Dec 6. 2015, San Diego, California, USA.
- “Industry Perspectives on Quantum Technologies” – a study to prepare for the European Flagship Program on Quantum Technologies.